Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge Management, Operation, and Maintenance.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Assistant Weighbridge Manager. This Position reports to the Weighbridge/ Cluster Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Conduct, Integrity, and Professional Conduct.
- Assist the Weighbridge Manager to formulate improvement performance strategy.
- Ensure Implementation of operational / activity schedules.
- Ensure reports are compiled and transmitted as per schedule – daily, weekly, and any other time as may be required/directed.
- Prepare and maintain duty rosters for contract staff.
- Ensure targets for weighing compliance are achieved.
- Undertake regular training/briefing of regular staff on their tasks.
- Maintain a log of all occurrences and brief the weighbridge Manager on the same.
- Attend court cases as and when required.
- Keep records of all law enforcement activities at the weighbridge.
- Receive copies of daily prosecutions.
- Contact offenders and remind them of the Payment of fines.
- Monitor payments with the local magistrate’s office.
- Monitor payment with local traffic office.
- Prepare reports on the status of fines.
- Assist the Manager to develop a Quality Assurance Program for the weighbridge.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
- Should have College Diploma (preferably Higher National Diploma) or A bachelor’s Degree in Business administration from a recognized University.
- Should have six (6) years of proven experience in Business Administration
- Should have good communication skills and be of high integrity.
- Should have adequate experience and exposure to Public or Private Sector administration and knowledge of and experience in the administration of a technical facility or project in a similar position.
- Should have training in ICT or project performance monitoring and evaluation with adequate experience in the use of desktop computer applications.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment+