Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge management.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Census Clerk. This Position reports through the Assistant Weighbridge Manager to the Weighbridge/ Cluster Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Maintain Census of all medium and heavy commercial vehicles passing at the diversion.
- Separately maintain a register of absconding vehicles.
- Perform Traffic Counts periodically
- Physically verify trucks at roadblocks to confirm their status and divert all loaded trucks to the weighbridge.
- Check that vehicles identified as probably overloaded by Weigh-In-Motion (WIM) proceed to the weighbridge.
- Communicate with Traffic Police Officers in cases where trucks do not divert to weighbridge as instructed.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
- Should posses Degree/Diploma in Mathematics/Statistics or Business IT
- Should posses a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade C and a minimum grade of C- (minus) in Mathematics, English and kiswahili.
- Should be computer literate.
- Should have experience in data collection with a keen eye on details related to tallying and data processing.
- Should posses atleast 2 years hands-on experience in traffic data collection in a busy external environment.
- Should have a basic understanding of Kenya legal and court systems.
- Should be fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Should be ethical and of very high integrity.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment