Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge management.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Computer Operator Prosecutions. This Position reports to the Assistant Weighbridge Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Operate computerized prosecution system.
- Enter vehicle information into the computer.
- Print notices.
- Generate reports on vehicle charged and fines.
- Coordinate with police.
- Raise Prohibition orders, distribution/offloading memos for axle and gross overloaded trucks.
- Ensure overloaded vehicles correct their load before release back to the road.
- Attend to court proceedings when required.
- Ensure prohibited vehicles are clamped to prevent them from escaping.
- Raise compliance certificate to trucks which have complied.
- Reconciling the fines paid in court with recommended fines.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
- Shall have Diploma in ICT or be in possession of the International Computer Driver’s License (ICDL) certification.
- Shall have (3) three years hands – on experience as computer terminal operator in a busy data processing environment or equivalent.
- Shall poses a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade C (plain) and a minimum of C- (minus) in Mathematics, English and kiswahili.
- Shall have a basic understanding of Kenyan legal and court systems, a minimum of two (2) years previous hands-on experience (such as paralegal staff) in a busy law establishment in Kenya.
- Shall have a basic understanding of Kenya legal and court systems.
- Should be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to email@example.com and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment