Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge Management, Operation and Maintenance.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Computer Operator Weighing. This Position reports to the Assistant Weighbridge Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Operate Computer system that controls the weighing scale.
- While working at the directing office, communicate with Traffic Police Officers in cases where trucks do not divert to weighbridge as instructed by the System.
- Enter or confirm vehicle information into the computer.
- Ensure proper axle positioning before assigning the weight.
- Verify and capture accurate vehicle information of trucks. (e.g.: plate numbers, transporter details, axle configurations as per weighing module requirements)
- Get masses from the scale.
- Check legal status.
- Give accurate information to Drivers and General Assistant.
- Print weighbridge tickets.
- Keep records of incidents happening within the weighbridge.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time.
- Shall have Diploma in ICT or be in possesion of the international computer Driver’s license (ICDL) certification.
- Shall poses a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade C (plain) and a minimum of C- (minus) in Mathematics, English and kiswahili.
- Shall have 3 years hands-on experience as computer terminal operator in a busy data processing environment.
- Should have a basic understanding of Kenyan legal and court systems, a minimum of two (2) years previous hands-on experience (such as paralegal staff) in a busy law establishment in Kenya.
- Should be fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment