Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge management.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Driver. This Position reports to the Assistant Weighbridge Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water,
- Battery, brakes, tires etc., performs minor repairs.
- Logs all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, oil changes, greasing etc.
- To maintaining cleanliness of the Operations vehicles always.
- To Chase any transgressing vehicle that refuses to divert for Weighing or Stop when Ordered by
- police during Mobile Operations. This MUST be done in company of Uniformed police officer on Duty.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Transporting clients and staff as instructed by Operations Manager.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be instructed by the Cluster Manager or Operations Manager.
- Be a holder of at least KCSE or its equivalent with good passes in English and arithmetic.
- He should be a holder of class B-C-E driving license.
- Have been a driver for at least 3 years in a busy work Environment
- Can drive a 4 Wheel manual Vehicle and at least 6 Wheel trucks and above.
- Be between 24 years and 35 years old.
- Have a certificate of good conduct from the relevant government authority.
- Have at least two years’ of accident-free driving experience.
- Should be Approachable, Flexible, Diligent, Reliable and have a Customer focus.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment