Ebenezer Commercial Works Ltd (ECWL) is an organization that deals with road maintenance and weighbridge management.
ECWL seeks to recruit candidates for the position of Systems Administrator/Control Room Systems Operators. This Position reports through the Systems Administrator Supervisor to the ICT Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with ECWL Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
- Ensure the maintenance, patching and monitoring of the production hardware and software infrastructure.
- Manage the application deployment and patches from development.
- Assist in User acceptance testing (UAT) of patches, enhancements, or/and new systems, adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Supervision and training systems users.
- Ensure that process exists for the creation, modification, access privileges and deletion of user accounts. Conduct reviews to assess that the access privileges are based on need to know.
- Ensure backup and recovery of data.
- Ensure timely and accurately report extraction.
- Adhere to the company’s IT security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Participate in the design, setting up, implementing, and testing business continuity and disaster recovery installations within the company.
- The Systems Administrator/Control Room Systems must possess University Degree in Computer science or Information systems (IT)
- In addition, he/she should possess at least a Certified Network Associate qualification (or equivalent) with three (3) years hand-on experience in Network Administration or Systems Integration in a busy database management environment.
- He/she should have proven knowledge on enterprise databases and computer applications and have excellent communication skills.
- He/she should be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and scanned copies of academic and professional certificates to email@example.com and indicate the applied “Job Title” as the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ECWL is an equal opportunity employer.
Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment